Weather your style is modern, contemporary or traditional, Georgia Unlimited Builders has you covered on bringing your dream home to life. We work hard with you early in the stages of budgeting, through the design phase, construction phase and completion of Certificate of Occupancy. We pride ourselves on keeping a good line of communication open with our customers through the entire process. Each of our projects have an assigned project manager as well as an on-site superintendent to make sure that all stages of construction run as smooth as possible.
- We meet with you on site to discuss layout and options for the style house that fits your needs and wants
- We help you find the house plans you are looking for or partner you with an architect to help design your custom home.We sit down with you and discuss finishes so that we can give you the most accurate pricing.
- We provide you with a thorough estimate/proposal with a complete breakdown of inclusions.
- We help you through the entire permit process and get construction started in a timely manner.
- We keep a line of communication open with you as well as our subs through the construction phases to insure everything is discussed up front and change orders are eliminated as much as possible.
- We walk the house with you on a weekly basis to discuss progress.
- We do a final walkthrough at the end of the project to make sure you and your family are completely satisfied and are left with a superb product that you can enjoy for years to come.
- We meet the city inspector on-site for final inspection of Certificate of Occupancy so that you can rest assure you are in a well build quality home.